Run Stronger Running Programme
At the Pain and Performance Clinic we are passionate about running and treating runners from a variety of backgrounds.
Our Run Stronger Programme is an individualised and comprehensive program for developing stronger, injury free and more efficient runners.
Our unique approach looks at a broad spectrum of areas to improve your running and performance.
We place emphasis on the following areas:
- Breathing patterns
- Pelvic control
- Mobility and stability of all joints especially those relevant to running.
- Individualised Strengthening
- Running Technique
- Injury Prevention Fundamentals
- Recovery Strategies
What can you expect from the Run Stronger Programme?
- An initial consultation discussing goals, injury history and movement assessment.
- A collaborative approach to making the most of the programme. Our aim is to tailor our programmes as possible rather than trying to fit people into pre-planned programmes.
- We may use hand on techniques where appropriate to facilitate movement, reduce pain or help with breathing patterns.
- You will be helped through a process that will improve all the areas listed above over the course of the programme.
- There will be videos of all exercises and techniques provided.
- We are always available to assist between sessions.
Who is this for?
- Anyone who suffers with recurring injuries incl. knee, back, calf pain.
- A runner who wants to become stronger, more robust and durable which will ultimately benefit their running.
- Runners who are starting out and want correct advice and guidance to run better and stay injury free.
- Advanced runners looking to improve their running.