Here at the clinic we see plenty of patients suffering from heel pain. They almost always have a similar story:
- “I have an extremely painful sensation right on the heel of my foot”
- “My pain is always there in the mornings, and after I do any activity!”
- “I’ve had to stop my running because I just can’t bare the pain”
- “The pain seems to ease as I move but it kills me immediately after”
- “If I sit at my desk for an hour or so, then get up to move I can’t walk with the pain in my heel!”
All of these complaints are those you would expect from somebody suffering from Plantar Fasciosis. You may have heard of this frustrating condition before – especially if you are a runner or work on your feet a lot! In this weeks column I hope to give you the correct and most up to date information on this condition and how to treat it.